Thursday, April 20, 2017

How to Take a Vacation That’s Actually Relaxing

Your bags are packed, auto-responder turned on, and the countdown to that long-awaited vacation has begun; it’s true that there’s nothing like a summertime getaway to inspire major excitement. But sometimes my intentions to unplug and truly relax don’t quite pan out, i.e. those times when I feel like I need a vacation to destress from my vacation (especially when kids are involved.) Anyone feel me? Since I’m fresh off a family trip to Cali where we checked into the dreamy Ojai Valley Inn & Spa for 3 days, I was inspired to share a few tips that worked to make it a truly rejuvenating trip, even with a 2 and 4-year-old in tow (yes, it’s possible!) Keep reading for a few ideas to help make your summer travels more blissed out than stressed out, and I’d love to hear your ideas in the comments! ...see the slideshow here

The post How to Take a Vacation That’s Actually Relaxing appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2pFPjaM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment