Friday, April 14, 2017

My Favorite Decor Trends of 2017 So Far

For some people, trends are a fun way to experiment and evolve their style; for others, they’re something to keep at arm’s length. Especially when it comes to homewares, which can be a larger investment than clothes or makeup, I want to be sure that I’m going to love my purchases for a long time. That’s why I’m a big fan of “mini trends,” those easy-to-incorporate touches like editing the contents of a bookshelves or, in my case, buying a functional item in a color I wouldn’t normally choose. What trends have you been noticing this year, and which ones are you planning to try? Statement planters – Our homes became indoor gardens and urban jungles in 2016, and this year the standard planter has been upgraded to statement pieces like Mimi Jung’s rounded planters or the self-watering copper planter. Minimal bookshelves – Over the last few years we’ve seen color coordinated bookshelves and expertly ...read the rest of the story here

The post My Favorite Decor Trends of 2017 So Far appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2pAxrdR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment