Monday, January 2, 2017

Pecan & Coconut Granola with Yogurt & Berries

gluten-free coconut pecan granola with yogurt & berries

Granola is one of my biggest weaknesses. I think it’s something about that sweet-salty-crunchy combo; if I know it’s in the pantry, resistance is futile. Since I’m not planning to ban granola from my life any time soon, I’ve been making lots of homemade versions that are way healthier than the processed sugar-laden ones you usually find at the store, and I’ve officially crowned this one the clear winner. Served alongside a scoop of greek yogurt and berries with a drizzle of honey over it all, it’s hard to think of a more delicious way to start the day. Speaking of which, it’s not too late to sign up for our #31Mornings challenge! We’ll be giving away a $1,000 Gift Card to Lululemon and two $500 Gift Cards to Whole Foods Market, so hop on over to sign up right now and join us in making 2017 our best year yet. Keep reading for the recipe for this granola… ...see the slideshow here

The post Pecan & Coconut Granola with Yogurt & Berries appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2iHm3dh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment