Friday, January 13, 2017

Minty Green Kombucha Smash Mocktail

This minty kombucha mocktail will be your new favorite drink

*ed. note: Today we’re thrilled to welcome our much-loved former intern and current blogger over at This Brown Kitchen, Suruchi Avasthi, to share the ridiculously delish green drink she whipped up for our Month of Mocktails series. Take it away, S! How are your New Year resolutions going? Like many of you, one of my major goals for 2017 is to prioritize wellness. And I’m happy to report, 2 weeks in, and so far so good! I’ve been getting up a little earlier to prepare for the day, keeping my apartment organized so I can be my most productive, and making cleaner food choices. The latter has been the most challenging to tackle as everyone comes back into town from vacation and the calendar slowly fills up with catch-up happy hours. Since a few of my friends are taking part in #DryJanuary, I welcomed the chance to come up with a mocktail idea that would ...see the slideshow here

The post Minty Green Kombucha Smash Mocktail appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2inlZhG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment