Thursday, January 12, 2017

Claire’s Colorful Vintage Bungalow

Claire Brody's Vintage-Inspired Bungalow

Today’s home tour holds a special place in my heart. Now I realize that this sounds like a line from a cheesy romance novel, but I truly believe interior stylist Claire Brody and I were destined to cross paths. Shorty after moving to Austin 6 months ago, I stumbled upon her Instagram account and was immediately drawn to her refreshing style. It was different (in the best way), featuring bright bursts of color, layered pattern and perfectly-curated vintage pieces. I knew I had to follow along. Fast forward a few days, and I learned that Claire was local to Austin (what?!) and looking for a design assistant (what!?!) I reached out, we met for juice, and the rest is history. Take it from someone who has now worked closely with Claire on several projects and seen her amidst total design chaos: the girl is every bit as fun and unique as the interiors she styles. Without further ado: we bring you Claire Brody’s bungalow… *photos by Kayla Snell ...see the slideshow here

The post Claire’s Colorful Vintage Bungalow appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2iKf6rG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment