Friday, September 14, 2018

How to Make Your Home a More Productive Place to Work

  This year I joined the growing work-from-home workforce when I traded in the daily office commute for working full time from my 400-square foot studio apartment. The transition has not been without its challenges. The lack of commute is one of the biggest advantages to working from home, and one of its biggest pitfalls. When you don’t have the physical experience of leaving your home in the morning and coming back at the end of the day, it’s harder to tell where work life ends and personal life begins. That’s why I’ve learned to create a “commute” routine to set my home up for work every morning. Yours may look nothing like mine, but the key is to craft the best environment for you to consistently reach your own state of flow. Here are 3 steps that have helped me be more productive at home.   1. First, observe yourself. The beauty ...read the rest of the story here

The post How to Make Your Home a More Productive Place to Work appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2D7EQgr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment