Friday, September 21, 2018

All The Western Boots We Want for Fall

western boots outfit

I have to dedicate today’s roundup to my mom, because for as long as I can remember, she’s been rocking the western boot + boot cut jeans combo. Though not Texan by birthday, both she and my grandfather have always known that the quality of a well made cowboy boot is hard to beat, and details like stitching and reptile skin have the potential to make a pair downright badass. For years I’ve admired my mom for giving western wear her own totally modern and chic interpretation, and now it appears just about every designer has caught on. Western-inspired boots are everywhere, and I am all for it. Read on for the 12 dreamy pairs we want in our closets now… oh, and if you’re wondering how to wear cowboy boots without looking like you’re headed to the rodeo, just take a cue from Kendall. ...see the slideshow here

The post All The Western Boots We Want for Fall appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2Dfvmzw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment