Wednesday, September 19, 2018

How This Designer Uses Social Media As a Real Reality Check

camille styles claire zinnecker design real reality

When we launched our Social Media Makeover Challenge two weeks ago, I couldn’t help but wonder, why am I just now doing this? As an editor and digitally obsessed millennial (#guilty), I seem to subconsciously always have my phone in front of my face. That doesn’t go to say that I’m not the only one constantly taking a million photos of my dog doing the same things she’s always done, or that I don’t find any excuse to go out and try the new foodie and alcohol-infused establishments the music capital of Texas has to offer—all that deserve a table #selfie photoshoot, of course. But, as I grow older, and all of our phone-to-hand relationships grow stronger, I realize that those boot-stomping, tequila-slamming belly laughs and ‘I know exactly what you’re thinking‘, eye winks across the table become fewer and far between. I don’t know about y’all, but to me, there’s nothing ...see the slideshow here

The post How This Designer Uses Social Media As a Real Reality Check appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2QGwe2X
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment