Tuesday, September 18, 2018

These 10 Tips Will Make You Never Skip a Workout Again

tips to never miss a workout again

To say I’m excited for this month’s installment of Living Kindly would be — at best – a total understatement. I got the opportunity to sit down and talk to a wonderful woman who has truly transformed her life in just a few short years, and more recently, took part in a 30-day workout challenge that is now an everyday part of her life. Did I mention this incredible lady happens to be my sister, the lovely Nicole Krause? This month’s editorial theme at Camille Styles is all about “Simplicity,” and that’s exactly how I’d describe Nicole. Never one to overcomplicate things, or rush through life, she keeps all aspects of her world simple and calm. She’s about as easy-going as they get. In 2016, after 14 years of smoking, Nicole made the mentally and physically tough decision to finally quit. It wasn’t easy, but I personally witnessed her handle ...see the slideshow here

The post These 10 Tips Will Make You Never Skip a Workout Again appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2MJYwX3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment