Monday, August 20, 2018

Everything You Need to Know About the Keto Diet

grilled chicken & bacon cobb salad

Is it just me, or has 2018 totally been the year of the keto diet? Instagram, celebrity interviews, and health podcasts are bursting with claims of the weight loss and brain boosting benefits associated with a ketogenic diet, and even though I’ve been skeptical of this extreme-sounding way of eating in the past, a few months ago, I decided it was time to saddle up and do some research with an open mind. Here’s what I’ve learned based on books, articles, interviews, and studies I’ve read – I’ve done my best to break it down for you in normal, non-medical language, because I’m not a doctor either so that’s what I need to understand it myself. Read on for the questions that I had about keto, and the answers I’ve found. First things first: what’s a keto diet? In a nutshell, it’s a very low-carb, moderate protein, high-fat diet that ...see the slideshow here

The post Everything You Need to Know About the Keto Diet appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2vWmSHC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment