Thursday, January 8, 2015

Best Teeth Whitening Products


The new year is a perfect time for fresh starts — and, since my self-pampering routine took a major hit amidst the craziness of December, I’m starting off the year with some beauty resolutions to go alongside my financial/spiritual/self-betterment goals. Besides for the obvious intentions of keeping my eyebrows plucked, my nails chip-free (bare nails are way better than chipped polish, in my opinion), and finally getting around to booking that hair color appointment, I’m resolving this year to take better care of my smile. Like having perfectly groomed brows and healthy skin, a bright smile is a feature that helps one to look our best, regardless of whether or not we have any makeup on (always a win in my book). So, in honor of fresh starts and happy smiles, I rounded up a variety of teeth-whitening products that will (hopefully) turn our chompers dazzling for 2015. Who’s with ...see the slideshow here



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1xUAk8H

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment