Monday, March 23, 2015

The Best New Spring Scents


Sure, warmer temperatures are wonderful, but the number-one thing I look forward to in the spring isn’t simply more sunshine and rising mercury. My favorite thing about those first few above-40-degrees days is the freshness and sweetness that comes into the air; the promise of flora and fauna that are to come. To complement the sensory experience that is the new season, I love to update my fragrance around this time every year. The beauty equivalent of throwing open the windows, a fresher, lighter, or even an unexpected scent adds some much-needed new life to my beauty routine, making me feel as if anything is possible. Join me in saying an official goodbye to dark, freezing days by checking out my spring fragrance picks — and let me know which one you’ll be greeting the new season with! featured image via scent of obsession ...see the slideshow here



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1DNT5jD

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment