Monday, December 15, 2014

Which Pricey Beauty Products Are Worth The Splurge?


Let me start with a disclaimer: I am not one of those girls that thinks that if a beauty product is more expensive, that automatically means that it’s a better product. I’ve used more than enough super-cheap, super-awesome products (hello, $3 NYC Liquid Eyeliner), as well as products that were both expensive and disappointing, to know that you don’t always necessarily get what you pay for in the beauty world. That being said, one of the best things about being a beauty editor is having the opportunity to test super-luxe products that would have normally be (way) out of my budget. Not all of the pricey picks win my heart, but I must admit that there are some more splurge-y primpers out there that are totally worth their hefty price tags. At a time of year when you’re busy gifting everyone on your list, sometimes it can feel dang good ...see the slideshow here



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1AdGpwG

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment