Thursday, December 18, 2014

How to Have a Stress-Free Holiday


It may be the most wonderful time of the year, but with the endless to-do lists, maxed-out bank account, and full-to-the-brim calendar, it can also be the most stressful. Here on the blog, we talk a lot about how to make the holidays beautiful and delicious, but I also didn’t want the season to slip by without spending some time talking about how to make it truly joyful. Back when I was an event planner, I worked on a lot of holiday parties for my clients, and I often witnessed hostesses who were so stressed and harried by the time the actual holiday rolled around, they just wanted to get it over with! I’m sure we’ve all felt that way at one time or another, and over the years, I’ve developed a few techniques that help me extract the most joy, fun, and treasured memories out of the holidays… and ...see the slideshow here



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1uW4bZM

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment