Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Decoder :: Fall Foundation Finder

I’ve never understood why women seem so hesitant to admit that they wear (and like!) foundation. In almost every beauty interview I read, the subject either denies wearing anything at all on her skin, or hesitantly admits to sporting tinted moisturizer or BB cream. (FYI: Most BB creams are essentially foundations with some bells and whistles added. Truth.) Me, on the other hand? I love a good foundation; always have, always will. There’s something about covering and smoothing out any imperfections that are bugging me that makes me feel like I’m a master of the universe. Which is exactly how we want to feel when we’re heading into the hectic autumn months, am I right? Admittedly, the foundation/tinted moisturizer/BB/CC universe has gotten a little bit overcrowded and confusing in recent years — so, if you’re looking for a cheat sheet to the best new skin perfecters, you’ve come to the right place!


featured image by david armstrong for british vogue






from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/WUrKsd

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment