Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Camille’s Carry-On Essentials

I’ve mentioned before that I’m a pretty streamlined packer, and the same goes for my “personal item” bag that gets stowed under the airplane seat. The key is to strike that balance between feeling underprepared, and feeling overly laden down with a too-heavy tote (the opposite of a vacation mentality!) I actually used to bring way more stuff with me, but after lots of travel over the years, I’ve finally mastered the art of bringing only what I know I’ll really use and leaving the rest at home. There’s something really freeing about heading to a destination with a little extra room in your bag for the potential treasures you might want to bring back home with you! Click through for my carry-on must-haves, and I’d love to hear in the comments: what are the items you can’t bear to leave home without?


*homepage image: ann street studio






from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1skautV

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment