Saturday, July 5, 2014

10 Best :: Lake Houses

I don’t know about y’all, but there’s nothing that screams summer to me quite like a day spent at the lake. I love that feeling of familiarity when I dip my toes in the cold water, plants tickling my legs and waves made by boats rolling all around me. Even the murky dark waters of uncharted territory that I used to be so fearful of hold promise of adventure and discovery. I can’t wait to feast on barbeque all day and then watch the moonlight reflect in the waters. So when I dream of the perfect summer night it can only end one way: in a cozy lakeside abode, listening to the soft waves crash onto the shore and racing back to the waters in the morn. Keep reading to dream on with me….


featured image






from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1ryZQPw

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment