Friday, December 6, 2013

10 Best :: Christmas Trees

I should preface this post by saying that (if you didn’t already know): I’m Jewish. But even though I didn’t grow up with a Christmas tree beaming in my living room each holiday season, I’ve trimmed and decorated my fair share, and have been an admiring observer of firs for as long as I can remember. It’s fun for me to imagine what type of tree I would have in an alternate universe: real or fake, big or small, natural or blinged out, modern or heirloom? These are big decisions, people! And I admire you all for making them year after year. If you’ve already got a tree standing tall in your home (or standing short on a tabletop), I’d love to hear how you’ve decked it out… here are ten of my favorites from around the web!






from Camille Styles http://camillestyles.com/christmas/10-best-christmas-trees/

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment