Thursday, November 21, 2013

Entertaining with :: Ann Lowe

If there was an Ann Lowe fan club, I’d be a charter member. This creative gal-about-town is so multitalented that you’d almost hate her… if she wasn’t so darn sweet and lovable. She’s an interior designer, prop stylist and culinary artiste, and no doubt has a few other hidden talents of which I’m not even aware. I first met Ann when she was co-owner of a boutique catering company, and a few years later, I now get to work with her on-set as the food stylist for many of the photo shoots for my book. She always nails that effortless, chic-without-trying look that I’m after, so when Ann invited us to peek into a weekend gathering at her family’s river house to see her at-home entertaining style, we jumped at the chance. Take it away, m’dear!


*photos by molly winters






from Camille Styles http://camillestyles.com/austin/entertaining-with-ann-lowe/

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment