Thursday, August 28, 2014

Decoder :: Mani-Pedi Polish Duos That Are Meant To Be

I don’t know about you, but by this point in the summer, my hands and feet are looking… less than pretty. After a summer spent tromping around New York City in sandals, getting assaulted by mosquitos every evening, and sadly living without professional mani-pedis, my hands and feet have certainly seen better days. So, when I finally do get around to treating my fingers and toes to some DIY TLC, I make sure to pick a standout nail polish combo that will distract from any less-than-smooth-skin and gnarly cuticles — but, I try to think beyond the classic pale pink/true red combo that I often turned to as a teenager. These days, try to think more in terms of complimentary or contrasting shades; color pairings that make both shades stand out, and manage capture whatever mood I’m feeling at the moment. Click on through to check out a few of my favorite end-of-summer polish combos, plus a few that will carry you straight through the beginning of fall.






from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1zLLISw

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment