Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pretty Simple :: Camille’s Beauty Essentials

I’ve noticed that among beauty enthusiasts, there seems to be two major camps: those who love nothing more than to try out new products and switch up their makeup look based on their mood, and those who seek out their favorite products in each category and become die-hard loyalists, sticking to their tried-and-true beauty routines day in and day out. I’m definitely in the latter. For me personally, makeup is less about expressing creativity and more about enhancing natural beauty — emphasizing favorite features and finding a look that makes me feel my very best. I get a lot of questions from you guys about what my favorite beauty products are, so I thought it would be fun to share the ones that I use on a daily basis…the ones that I sometimes feel I can’t live without! And before anyone accuses me of being makeup-obsessed, I’d also like to mention that my morning makeup routine takes exactly 5 minutes (I’ve timed it), and this list is packed full of multitaskers and sneaky little time-savers. Click through to read about them all, and I’d love to hear about all your beauty must-haves in the comments!






from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1va9isU

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment